Thursday, February 21, 2013

what a difference a day makes!


GOOOOOOOOD MORNING WORLD!!!!!!

first off, I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who read my blog for your words of encouragement and motivation really pushed me through to be a better me.

the first one that I got an overwhelming response of, is EXERCISE. and I always knew this in my mind but I needed that push. normally, I would've said, okay I'll exercise TOMORROW but tomorrow may never come (for me it did, but you get where I'm going with this) so I went out at 8 pm and exercised that night. after a day of slothness in bed and feeling sorry for myself, it is just what I needed :) it really did make me feel better! I was around other people (which I normally am in solitude) and I was doing something for ME! and saying I love you enough, trish, to take care of you better to get you moving, to start releasing some endorphins in that usually always happy mind of yours.

then I came home took a LOOOOOOONG bath and just zoned out, said some prayers, and felt an overwhelming sense of peace come over me. like God telling me, Trish, you're going to be great. you're doing great things. just keep pushing how you've always pushed and NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF. you haven't doubted yourself since middle school, why start now?!?


waking up this morning, I went for a walk on the beach. and again just sort of prayed/meditated and said TRISH, today is a GREAT day. you're alive, DO NOT WASTE THIS DAY!!!!!!!! and I won't. someone may have tweeted me yesterday (can't remember the name, I'm sorry) that are you doing something today that's going to put you where you want to be tomorrow or in the future?! and I LOVED THAT. so this morning, after I type this blog of gratitude (and hopefully inspire someone else to take those first steps of becoming happier) I'm going to sit down, list out my goals, and the steps I need to take to get there!!!!!!!! write down what I want to accomplish in my personal life and professional, see it, visualize it, know it and go for it!!!!!

there's really no stopping me I feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in a slump for a week but the best part is?!?! that weeeeek is over and yours can be too!!!!! you don't need to start tomorrow, start RIGHT NOW!!!!

ox

trish


7 comments:

  1. LOVE the pic , your look stunning ! so glad you feel better ! , a posted a hello kitty pic and tagged you in it on twitter yesterday to cheer you up , put on some heels haha totally you , hope ur ok , love jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I truly believe that exercise is a form of self respect, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post :) Love you forever Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish, you are so inspiring. I just started blogging check out my 1st or 2nd post i had you linked in coz your so amazing. be nice if you could add me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Doctor for helping me cure my HSV 2 successfully._________________Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com....,..............

    ReplyDelete