Sunday, February 24, 2013

Ferris Bueller


so the other day I saw "Ferris Buellers Day Off" for the first time in my life (I know I know, I am living under a rock) but I just had to say, FERRIS BUELLER, YOU'RE MY HERO.

ferris I think is the epitomy of what I always wanted to be, fearless and fun! when I was little, I would feel guilty for being late to class much less prank call the principal and ditch a whole day of school. as a teenager, I was always scared of getting in trouble and confrontation...but not ferris. in fact, I guess I'd be more of the Cameron in this situation. I guess thats why I like the end of this movie so much, I won't spoil it for you but it's every wannabe ferris, but in real life cameron's, fantasy!

today I'm making a pact to be more spontaneous! I think I get really comfortable living life one way and I feel like theres SO much more to be discovered out there. why am I content just getting by??? I long for adventure and all the crazyness that comes with it.

I say I'm a dreamer but alas I'm a realist. I'd like to be a combination of both, what would that be called???

Ferris Bueller, thank you for inspiring change. Change can be scary but often times in life, change is exactly what we need <3

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it" - Ferris Bueller

trish

3 comments:

  1. thank you for this lovely post Trish. It is exactly whats been on my mind, to be fun and fearless! its my vision for myself. i hope and pray u get what you want. and so do I!!

    hugs from your fishie,
    hoping you ll reply 1 day

    bhav

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good herbal medicine for herpes simplex virus..

    Really Work Fast in 14 days,

    Reach out to Dr Robinson Buckler for help,

    Email Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com..

    ReplyDelete