Follow by Email

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Ferris Bueller


so the other day I saw "Ferris Buellers Day Off" for the first time in my life (I know I know, I am living under a rock) but I just had to say, FERRIS BUELLER, YOU'RE MY HERO.

ferris I think is the epitomy of what I always wanted to be, fearless and fun! when I was little, I would feel guilty for being late to class much less prank call the principal and ditch a whole day of school. as a teenager, I was always scared of getting in trouble and confrontation...but not ferris. in fact, I guess I'd be more of the Cameron in this situation. I guess thats why I like the end of this movie so much, I won't spoil it for you but it's every wannabe ferris, but in real life cameron's, fantasy!

today I'm making a pact to be more spontaneous! I think I get really comfortable living life one way and I feel like theres SO much more to be discovered out there. why am I content just getting by??? I long for adventure and all the crazyness that comes with it.

I say I'm a dreamer but alas I'm a realist. I'd like to be a combination of both, what would that be called???

Ferris Bueller, thank you for inspiring change. Change can be scary but often times in life, change is exactly what we need <3

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it" - Ferris Bueller

trish

1 comment:

  1. thank you for this lovely post Trish. It is exactly whats been on my mind, to be fun and fearless! its my vision for myself. i hope and pray u get what you want. and so do I!!

    hugs from your fishie,
    hoping you ll reply 1 day

    bhav

    ReplyDelete