Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Things That Matter in Life


there are so many beautiful things in this world that we so often miss for our lives become too busy, family becomes too distant, jobs become too consuming...its important to stop and reflect on whats important in this life.

I'm the first to admit, I love money and shopping, and I love the idea of being known as a public figure on the internet and people recognizing me in public, its all great but like any human being, it can get into my head that that's what lifes all about. and I had an epiphany tonight, so clearly, so loudly, it screamed in my ears and they started ringing like angels singing from God.

Trish life isn't about louis vuitton bags and driving bmws. its not about landing the next tv gig or having the biggest makeup collection. I have to thank my dad for taking me to dinner. he reminded me how short life is and how we need to be thankful for the basics we have, not everyone is as fortunate to have food to eat and a roof over their head.

I told my dad I was going through some rough times this past week, rocky relationships, hurt feelings and my dad said, "trish, none of that really matters in the grand scheme of life. are you a good person? are you living a life that makes God smile?" and the answer to all that was yes.

in my heart of hearts, I just truly want happiness for everyone. I know what being lonely and depressed and angry is like, I've been there, and I wish no one to feel these feelings. I want people to live their life for themselves. who cares what anyone says or does? does it really affect your life, your life's importance?

here's what matters to me in this life:

MY FAMILY. they are my rock, my support and I know they will be there for me no matter what, they've been with me through my lowest points, my sicknesses, and they never judge nor condemn. In our family, if something someone does isn't the way you'd do something, you just continue to love them anyway.

HEALTH. my health is not great. in fact today it was mocked. but no matter how much pain and suffering I go through fighting my battles, I still get on my knees every morning and thank God for giving me the strength to get through it, the finances to pay for it, and mostly the air in my lungs. Never forget to give thanks to God when he never forgets to wake you up for another day on this earth.

LOVE. we all need, want and deserve love. when we lay on our deathbeds, are we going to say, DAMN I wish had more views on that video? or DAMN I should've taken that job in Phoenix? no. we are going to remember all the moments in life we shared in love. the only memories I have from childhood and my adult life are those that were lived in love. love is pure. when you truly love, nothing matters. you'll never want to hurt the person you love or have loved, you'd only want amazing things for them. this is why I constantly tell YOU all, that I LOVE YOU, cause I ONLY want the best for you. even if you hate me and think I'm trashy, I still love you and want you to succeed. I don't judge you for your feelings nor do I judge you for judging :)

GOD. God gave his only son for us. God created our world. God brought you into this world. you are not here by mistake, you are here because He wanted you here, he has a great plan for you and never forget that. we are all God's children so with anyone you encounter in life remember that, we are all brothers and sisters in Christ and we all deserve the respect and love you'd give to our Father. the whole purpose of this life on Earth is to get to eternal happiness with God our Father, so live this life right and lets all get to heaven together.

these are the things that matter in life to me. I will publish and print this and keep it by my bed to remind me why I am waking up and why I had a blessed day before sleeping.

thank you all for reading and respecting each other! I pray for you all the time to find happiness, let go of anger, and live the best life God intended for you to have.

trish

10 comments:

  1. It seems like you and I are on some weird cycle with each other, even though we have never met. I read your blogs, and it is always either something that I am currently going through, or something that I have just been through myself. I heard about the drama that was unfolding for you last night and I was there almost a year ago with someone I thought I was close to. But what I really wanted to say was THANK YOU for the reminder of what truly is important in this life. And it certainly isn't people that ridicule me, bully me, mock me or anything else along those lines. <3 I just need to remember the big picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. lol. I love, love, love! your dress in the picture! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the positive post Trish. Perfect thing to read on a Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally am copying/reposting your section on God and us not being here by mistake (on my fb). But will definitely be giving credit to you! (: Reading your blogs is almost like reading my exact feelings with how life is right now. Thank you beautiful lady for sharing your inspiring words with us. And even though I'm just one person of many of your supporters, I think you're a beautiful girl with a big heart and you deserve all the good things that happen in your favor! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Trish.. i adore you despite of everything u've been through.. u still able to be grateful.. i wish i can be more like you :) Hope u stay in the right way and may God bless ya ;9 Be strong Trish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a wonderfull,loving,crazy and funny person! What I wanted to ask you if you have the time to make a video showing your whole handbag collection,cant wait! Love you! <3 <3 <3 XXX Jutta from Holland :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good herbal medicine for herpes simplex virus..

    Really Work Fast in 14 days,

    Reach out to Dr Robinson Buckler for help,

    Email Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com..

    ReplyDelete