Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What I Bought at Sephora Today!

clarisonic mia hollywood lights collection limited edition in pink
***my first clarisonic purchase ever - see how it goes***
retail price: $150.00
when you shop sephora through EBATES you'll get 8% cash back today
savings: $12.00

Sephora Collection Moonshadow Baked Palette - in the tropics
***colors look pigmented, amazing packaging***
retail price: $27.00
when you shop through EBATES get 8% cash back
savings: $2.16

Laura Mercier Enlightenment Eye and Cheek Palette
***limited edition and the colors are super unique, especially the blushes***
retail price: $55.00
shop through EBATES for cash back
savings: $4.40

St. Tropez Self Tan Luxe Dry Oil
***natural fragrance, 10 day long lasting formula, non greasy***
retail price: $50.00
8% cash back via EBATES
savings: $4.00



7 comments:

  1. Please do a review on the clarisonic once you have used it for a couple of weeks, please. I would also like to know your thoughts on the dry oil :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so lucky you can afford these!!!!xx

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't call it luck necessarily.....she works hard for her $$$ :)

      Delete
  3. You're so so beautiful Trisha, and I admire you so much for putting yourself out there on the internet for everyone to see and being so nice and strong when dealing with people on the internet.. I know I couldn't possibly do that, but for you to do this to either entertain people, make their day more happy, etc., it means a lot to me and I'm sure it means a lot to other fans of yours as well. Thank you! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u do a skincare routine on ur main channel plezzzz?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love clarisonic. Just be sure not to over use and dry your skin out like I did. But hey my blackheads are gone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trisha, you will love the clarisonic!

    ReplyDelete