Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What I bought at ULTA today!

TODAY ON EBATES - ULTA IS DOUBLE CASH BACK - THAT'S 8% CASH BACK ON YOUR ENTIRE ULTA ONLINE PURCHASE!!!

this is what I bought :))))

********if u sign up for ebates through my link, you get a $10 gift card to a place of your choice after your first purchase*********

bye bye redness cream from IT cosmetics
why: to even out my skin tone 
shop through ebates to take advantage of double cashback

bye bye under eye concealer from IT cosmetics
why: I'm obsessed with concealing my dark circles and brightening, duh!
shop through ebates and type in ulta under stores

bare minerals glow gift set
why: because I'm obsessed with gift sets and new to the bare minerals line
shop ebates to get 8% cash back on this and all ulta items today

revenge makeup palette by NYX
why: because the women of revenge are too fierce not to own this
shop ulta via ebates for double cash back

HOPE YOU ENJOY MY PICKS!!!!!!!!

what are you getting off ulta today????








9 comments:

  1. I love the bye bye redness from It Cosmetics. I have rosacea and it covers all my redness!!
    Tip: Use the tiniest amount, a little goes a long way and too much can make you look cakey. Also use a small amount of the concealer as well or it has a tendency to crease because of how thick it is and make sure to set it with a powder to ensure it stays all day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the new Essie collection. I love the new pastel colors they came out with.

    http://cdaydreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had Ulta were I live :(

    http://victoriatheresia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool stuff trish! can you please do a makeup tutorial of the makeup you rocked in your valentino shoe unboxing vid?! I loved it!! your eye makeup was gorgeous as well as your shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my ebates link
    http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=%2BjCTkXVEg3KcJVQ7qKZehA%3D%3D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Trisha! I'm writing to ask for your help. My son Mason is 2 years old and has an ultra rare seizure disorder called Infantile Spasms. He is currently receiving a combination of physical, occupational, speech and developmental therapies through a non profit organization called Jacob's Ladder. They are running a a Facebook photo contest, and the picture with the most likes by Friday 4/25/2014 and Noon Central Time wins an iPad mini. I am sure you get a lot of requests for things such as this, so i'll plead my case quickly. The seizures Mason has have left him significantly delayed developmentally, and iTunes has tons of apps that will help boost his ST, OT, and DT. None of these apps are available on Android, and that is all we have at home, are Android powered devices. So if you see this comment, and are willing to share the picture on your social media sites to help us get the word out, I would be forever grateful! Thank you so much for your time. The link to the photo is posted below. Have a great day!


    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=685381791522188&set=a.685381711522196.1073741827.338834229510281&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul Trish! I can't wait to get my tax return so I could shop a lil! Btw I love your vids on youtube!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. would love to try the NYX palette! xx

    ReplyDelete